The Bull League will play a series of exhibition games on St. Andrew’s Day, November 30th, it was announced today
The St. Andrew’s Day Series will likely become an annual fixture, and will include some inter-league match-ups between Lake League teams at some of the warmer climate American Eagle League cities.
This year’s match-ups include (all times Eastern):
- Toronto Ducks at Jacksonville Ravens – 12:05 pm
- Ohio Oxen at Dallas Lawmen – 1:05 pm
- Chicoutimi Cinquantes at Nevada Speeders – 2:05 pm
- California Tidals at Arizona Cowboys – 3:05 pm
- Montreal Metros at San Diego Seagulls – 3:05 pm
- Chicago Pit Bulls at Seattle Salts – 7:05 pm
The exhibition series is seen as an early opportunity to test out lineups and bullpens that have been assembled during the early off-season, and offer an opportunity for some baseball fun with inter-league match-ups between teams that normally do not have an chance to play against each other.