The season’s predictions have been released, but who is predicted to win the Bull Cup Championship Series this September? To answer that, we bring you our 2017 Playoff Predictions.
The eight playoff teams, according to the preseason predictions, will be (in the AEL) Seattle Salts, Denver Danger, Jacksonville Ravens and Anchorage Aces, and (in the LL) Montreal Metros, Ohio Oxen, New York Dragons and the Boston Brawlers. Who will survive the three best-of-five series and claim the Cup at the end?
|SEATTLE SALTS||DENVER DANGER|
Seattle Salts over the Denver Danger 3-1.
|NEW YORK DRAGONS||MONTREAL METROS|
New York Dragons over the Montreal Metros, 3-2.
BULL CUP CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
|SEATTLE SALTS||NEW YORK DRAGONS|
Seattle Salts over the New York Dragons, 3-1.
- Cody Martin, 3B, Calgary Inferno
- Takeo Otomo, 1B, Anchorage Aces
- Alex Viramontes, RF, Anchorage Aces
AEL Sandy Koufax Award:
- Adam Price, LHP, Seattle Salts
- Angelo Rodriguez, LHP, Jacksonville Ravens
- Aaron Reed, RHP, Seattle Salts
- Ollie Oxenfree, RF, Ohio Oxen
- Bruce Aberto, CF, Boston Brawlers
- Justin Good, 2B, Ohio Oxen
LL Sandy Koufax Award:
- Knuckles Malone, RHP, Toronto Nomads
- William Febres, RHP, New York Dragons
- Jose Castaneda, RHP, New York Dragons