With the signing of left fielder Francisco Erazo by the Kingston Cannons yesterday to a 2-year, $76.5 million contract, the Cannons can now boast to having the highest paid player in the Bull League.
The 37-year-old veteran Erazo will make $3 million more next year than Toronto ace starter Alex Medina.
Check out the list here (2017 single season salary shown):
- Francisco Erazo LF (Kingston) – $40,500,000
- Alex Media P (Toronto) – $37,500,000
- Bill Ross C (Boston) – $35,000,000
- Adam Price P (Seattle) – $32,000,000
- Alex Viramontes RF (San Diego) – $32,000,000
- Lien-ying Li P (California) – $28,400,000
- Justin Good 2B (Ohio) – $27,000,000
- Jesse Nelson 2B (Seattle) – $26,400,000
- Javier Chavarria C (Denver) – $25,600,000
- Judson Martel P (Montreal) – $25,200,000